Vivation: The Skill of Breathing The Present
- 4 online two-hour Vivation practices
- Replay videos with suggested personal practice for every week
- Live online sessions via Zoom, timezone: Brazil – SP, from 11h until 13h
Dates: September 12, 19 and 26 & October 3, 2020
Course fees: ‘Gift’ – this means that you determine the price, considering your sense of value, gratitude, commitment and respecting your financial situation (see below for more).
What is Vivation?
Vivation is a holistic method of self-development using breath to embrace Reality as It Is. It’s a tool that allows Grace to enter into your physicality, using breath as a bridge between the body and Spirit.
Vivation, also called the skill of happiness, is a powerful and gentle way to feel more life energy and trigger changes of perception. It brings about an ability to experience the present moment and to approach life with more gratefulness, freedom and peace.
“Vivation® is a physically pleasurable breathwork and meditation process you can learn to quickly and permanently heal any kind of negative emotion, trauma or experience. Vivation integrates the essential principles found in yoga, breathwork, and meditation into a unified process of healing and personal empowerment.”
Jim Leonard, founder of the Vivation practice
This course is for you if you want to:
- Alleviate physical and emotional pain, trauma and stress
- Break harmful habits and addictions and release negative thinking
- Improve your relationship to others and to yourself
- Strengthen your immune system and improve your capacity to breath
- Develop your creative process and your receptivity of the life force energy
- Improve your meditation and spiritual practice
What you will learn on this journey:
During this course you will learn and practice the 5 pillars of Vivation.
- Circular Breathing: The breathing technique used in Vivation develops an energy or vibrational frequency in the physical body that enables access to suppressed emotions as they arise.
- Complete Relaxation: Bodily relaxation gives space for healings to come into conscious awareness without using the body as a distraction.
- Awareness in Details: Taking the attention into the present moment and into the bodily location of arising feelings and emotions brings about a whole new state of awareness.
- Integration into Ecstasy: Learning to integrate your natural state of ecstasy, freedom and inherent happiness into your body-mind consciousness.
- Your Willingness is Enough: Surrendering to the practice and the Grace as it manifests moment to moment. There is no need to try to practice Vivation “perfectly” in that sense; your willingness is enough to generate perfect results.
You will also learn different forms of Vivation, allowing you to adapt your practice to your present needs: Active Vivation, Eye gazing, Vivation in a mirror and Vivation in cold or hot water.
How the course works:
This is an experiential course in which you will learn the method of Vivation while practicing it with a trained facilitator.
Each session will focus on building your theoretical knowledge and personal experience of one or more of the 5 pillars. At the end of the course you will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and practice to use the method independently.
After every session, you’ll receive the recorded video and a suggested weekly practice so you can continue building up your experiential learning at your own pace in the context of your day-to-day life.
- 1st session: Circular breathing & 20 connected breaths practice
- 2nd session: Awareness in details
- 3rd session: Integration into Ecstasy & Your Wilingness is enough
- 4th session: Different ways of practicing Vivation (Eye gazing, Vivation in a mirror, Vivation in action, Vivation in cold/hot water ) + Q/A + Practice of eye gazing Vivation.
You will be guided by and carried through this course by Sweety. She was trained in Vivation by Jim Leonard in 1998 and in Rebirthing by Gunter Ballati Institute in 2000. Sweety has been working as a therapist with individuals and groups for over 20 years.
Financial Participation: Gift Economy
Source Temple operates under the principles of Gift Economy. This means that any financial contribution directed to the Community and what it offers is self-determined. You may choose to pay what a normal online program of this kind costs (which ranges between 100 and 200 dollars), or you may choose more, less, or even zero. We cannot really put a number value on it. That is not because we don’t think it is valuable. It is because we don’t feel it true to put a value on our relationship and any sacred journeys that spring from it.
Therefore, we offer the course as a Gift, trusting in your generosity to support us in developing in-depth learnings like this one and our Sacred Cooperative Community as a whole. Self-inquire into your sense of value, gratitude, and gesture to join these sessions. We trust your judgement about what represents a commitment on your part and respects your financial situation.